- All Link Types
- Twitter (0)
- YouTube (0)
- Social Links (0)
- No Social Links (12)
- Any Newsgroup
- Anne Laurent Links (229)
- Collaborative Government Today (223)
- CGI Latest News Live (219)
- E-mail Newsletter Live (216)
- Carina Novarese Links (55)
- Angela Dice Links (31)
- Paul Balcerak Links (31)
- Kitsap Sun Articles (26)
- Gov CXO What We're Watching (16)
- Wired Journalists News (15)
- Northwest News (undo)
- E-mail Newsletter Staging (6)
- Michele McLellan Links (6)
- Rwanda (6)
- CGI Webinar1 Landing Page Live (5)
- Chip Mahaney Links (4)
- Northwest Sports (4)
- CGI Latest News Staging (3)
- CGI Webinar1 Block Ad Live (3)
- Graham Holliday Rwanda news links (3)
- Any Source
- CGI Initiative for Collaborative Government (46)
- Danger Room | Wired.com (37)
- The White House Blog (17)
- Fedline Blog-Federal Times (16)
- Jeff Jonas Blog (16)
- Life as a Healthcare CIO Blog (16)
- CIO.gov (15)
- Wired.com (15)
- Federal Computer Week (14)
- Federal Eye Blog-The Washington Post (14)
- Danger Room Blog | Wired.com (12)
- OMB Blog (12)
- Health Affairs Blog (10)
- Nextgov (10)
- Government Executive (9)
- Office of Management and Budget Blog (9)
- White House Blogs (9)
- Danger Room Blog-Wired (8)
- Fedline - The Federal Times Blog (8)
- National Defense Magazine (8)
- Any Date Added
- Last 6 Hours (0)
- Last 12 Hours (0)
- Last 24 Hours (0)
- Past Week (0)
- Past Month (0)
- RSS | JSON | XML
Angela Dice said: A proposed bill would limit the number of public offices an official can hold.
Angela Dice said: Bainbridge Island's new council members say they should focus on financial matters. They suggested several solutions, such as sharing municipal court space with Poulsbo.
Angela Dice said: We had some ideas of our own for alternative statues at Fourth Street and Pacific Avenue.
Angela Dice said: Not enough volunteers stepped up to organize the 2010 celebration, according to members of the Bainbridge Island Chinese Connection, a nonprofit cultural group that established the event in 2006.
Angela Dice said: With a lot of rumors circulating about the demise of the Blossom Hill project, I called up its developer, Bill Nelson, last week to see what’s what.
Angela Dice said: The Salmon Recovery Funding Board has approved the list of salmon-restoration projects put forth by regional planning entities — a total of nearly $43 million in all.
Angela Dice said: If you have a hankering for Indian food, Dec. 22 might be a good day to get it.
Angela Dice said: Gary Sexton suggested the city use money left over from building Memorial Plaza (along Pacific by the shipyard) to continue the project with statues of a fish and a fisherman.
Angela Dice said: James Watkins, who worked for over a decade for Microsoft, said on his newly-launched website that he’s running against “career office-seeker Jay Inslee” because of the Bainbridge Democrat’s support for “passing massive tax and regulatory burdens on working Americans.”
Angela Dice said: Tim Sheldon, D-Potlatch, is making another bid to get the state out of the liquor sales business.