Automatically import content
- Import content via feeds, API, web form
- Content automatically optimized for native ads
- Instantly update with fresh content
- Leverage existing content assets
- Blogs, YouTube, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Full control over content
- Brands curate content to use as native ads
- Publishers curate content to publish
- Simple user interface
- Support for curated and automated workflows
- Most advanced content management capabilities
Integrate with ANY CMS
- Automatically publish content directly into publisher's CMS
- Brand content is truly NATIVE on publisher's site, mobile, and apps
- Serve related display ads, social media widgets, and other brand assets
- Turnkey integration, works with any CMS
Scott Karp, CEO
Scott Karp is the co-founder and CEO of Publish2, Inc. He also writes Publishing 2.0, a widely-read and respected blog that takes an incisive look at how technology is transforming media. Folio: magazine named Scott one of the 40 most influential people in publishing. Scott was previously the Director of Digital Strategy for Atlantic Media. Before joining Atlantic Media, he was a consultant with the D.C. strategic research firm, The Advisory Board.
Robert Young, Chairman
Robert Young is the co-founder & Executive Chairman of Publish2, Inc. Robert is an entrepreneur, investor and dealmaker. His career as a disruptor began when he played an instrumental role in launching the first nationwide consumer ISP, which he sold to Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp. (negotiating the first M&A deal between an Internet company and a traditional media giant). Robert then proceeded to disrupt Madison Ave by launching the first company to be based solely on Internet advertising, where he also invented “Pay-Per-Click” advertising, organized the industry’s first Internet ad sales force, and invented “free e-mail.” Robert also ran one of the largest consumer online (social networking) communities on the web. Robert is a widely-read blogger who has written for GigaOM, ZDNet, and can now be found at Publishing 2.0.
- Twitter: @p2chairman