Publish2 is a content platform for
Native Advertising and Editorial Optimization
Platform for Editorial Optimization
Connect CMSs and editorial systems within and across newsrooms.
Optimize editorial workflows and create new products and partnerships.
Connect CMSs and editorial systems across newsrooms to create regional or internal news service.
Flow content from partners, news services, and social media directly into your CMS and editorial systems.
Easily create feeds for web, apps, print, and broadcast, combining all of your content, partner content, and wire services.
Deliver content directly into the CMS and editorial system of your partners to optimize workflow, tracking, and branding.
- ✔ Easily modify, combine, and optimize feeds
from legacy and new CMSs
- ✔ Curate and automatically ingest feeds from
any external content source (partners, news
- ✔ Create news and data products using any
content source (internal or external)
- ✔ Seamlessly integrate all of your CMSs to
operate as one
- ✔ Curate and automatically publish content
from a range of internal and external sources
- ✔ Simple user interface for non-technical
- ✔ Create highly efficient workflows for publish
content from many sources
- ✔ Manage a single point of integration with
each CMS and editorial system
- ✔ Create digital-first workflow to curate web-
first content (e.g. blogs) for print
- See curated content on KPBS
- ✔ Automate syndication for 100s of partners
- ✔ Deliver content directly into partners' digital,
print, and broadcast CMSs
- ✔ Make set up turnkey for partners by meeting
the requirements of their CMS
- ✔ Automatically add branding, links back, and
canonical tag for SEO
- ✔ Track syndicated content using your existing
analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics)
- See USA WEEKEND auto-published
on Houston Chronicle
FREE HTML5 App
FREE for publishers who use our integrated native ad platform.
- ✔ Cross-platform HTML5 app creates an experience fully equivalent to that of a native code app
- ✔ Fully integrated native advertising, ideal for mobile monetization
- ✔ Simple, annual software-as-a-service license means or FREE with use of native ad platform
- ✔ Publish content directly from print editorial system or web CMS
- ✔ App integrates with publisher's subscriber database, ad server, and web analytics software
- ✔ Support for proprietary feed types, APIs, high resolution photos, and video
- ✔ Robust backend, not just a front end.
- ✔ Differentiate website and app products, no need to use web CMS to power app
- ✔ Highly efficient workflows for managing app content; seamless integration with print workflows
- ✔ Hosted software-as-a-service always has the most current app code, no need for users to download updates
- ✔ Offline reading mode, integration with Twitter and Facebook
- ✔ Curate and package content from a wide range of sources.